Microsoft just unveiled the all-new Microsoft Surface Hub 2. After watching the introductory my jaw-dropped multiple times, and it...
Hire an Advanced WordPress Content WriterAhmad Awais
I am just a regular full stack WordPress developer who loves to write, talk, build and share open source WordPress products. I love contributing to the WordPress core as a Core Contributor and am a Front-end fanatic. I am in love with WordPress for about nine years now.
Even Matt Mullenweg (Co-Founder of WordPress) thinks I write great articles. Just kidding. Though, he sure did like this one …
@mrahmadawais @MaedahBatool @TheWPCouple Great article!
— Matt Mullenweg (@photomatt) May 19, 2016
I like to keep an advanced workflow for building plugins and themes for WordPress. It consists of Bower, Sass, Git, GULP, etc. I care a lot about WordPress and call the circle of people around it, my community.
- WordPress Core Contributor
- WordPress plugins in repository downloaded more than 50,000 times
- Public Speaker: TED, WP Week, Brainiac Conf, etc
- Taught Advanced WP Course to more than 500 students in last one year
- Co-Admin at Advanced WordPress Group on Facebook; which is by far the best Facebook community in ref to WordPress
- Featured in Smashing Magazine for WPGulp and Designed a wallpaper for them
- My work got featured in HongKiat, SpeckyBoy, InspiredMag and a few CodePens collected by Chris Coyer
- HTML: Following the less is more philosophy
- CSS: BEM, Object Oriented CSS OOCSS, and Sass workflow
- PHP: OOP, LAMP & LEMP stacks, Ansible, Vagrants, etc.
- UX/UI Design: Web design and User experience modeling with Adobe
- WordPress: I love to write both in-depth tutorial series for beginners and advanced articles for developers.
- Workflow: GIT, GULP, Browser-sync, Vagrants, etc.
I am a core author at Envato Tuts+ for about five years now. I have written about 150 articles there. Most recent series that I contributed at Tuts+ had about 50 pieces.
- Core Author at Tutsplus (My Profile)
- Series (6 parts): WordPress Product Launch UX Best Practices
- Series (15 parts): Everything About WordPress Security
- Series: Kick-start WordPress Development with Twig
- Series (4 parts): Building a Welcome Page for Your WordPress Product
- Series: A Beginners’ Guide to Titan Framework
- Series: The Beginner’s Guide to Easy Digital Downloads
- Series: WooCommerce For Beginners to Advanced Users
- Security Series: Everything About WordPress Security
- Series: Configuring W3 Total Cache
- Series: The Beginner’s Guide to WordPress SEO by Yoast
- WordPress category on my personal blog
- At TorqueMag: What Will WordPress Be Like in Next 10 Years?
- At CreativeMarket: WordPress Child Themes | The Good The Bad & The Ugly
- At TheLayout by FlyWheel: How to Add Long-form Content With Long Form Storybuilder?
- Articles at WPLift & WPBeginner
Love for WordPress Community
I love WordPress community and love to get involved in discussions, decisions, feedback on a daily basis. You can find me sharing content at ManageWP.org, contributing to WordPress core, REST API, WooCommerce, EDD, and helping local meetups to arrange contribution days. You can read about my commitment to WordPress and if you’d like to read more, head over to the page about me. I also am one of the admins at Advanced WordPress Facebook group along with several sister groups. In 2016, I arranged what they call “The Biggest Giveaway in the history of WordPress” — along with my business partner and wife Maedah Batool.