Press75 recently introduced an amazing free plugin called Long Form Storybuilder. I was planning to start screencasting at this blog and today I thought I can catch two birds in the bush.
Long Form Storybuilder can help you build pages/posts through customizer API which are both easy to build and responsive at the same time.
- Header: An opening images with your story title and description.
- Callout: A full-width section with a colored background or image background.
- Content: A single-column text area with full wysiwyg editor.
- Full Feature: A full-width image with text overlay.
- Navigation: A navigation bar with specified pages and a logo. Allows you to use WordPress menus or custom menus.
- Section Heading: A section heading with title and subtitle.
- Two Column Content: A two-column content text area.
- Three Column Content: A three-column content text area.
- User Experience is amazing
- No fuss with limited options
- Sleek interface and responsive design
Can Be Improved:#
- Enabling option at the editor post/page
- Division of sections in reference to the relevance of sections E.g. all similar sections grouped together
- Long Form Storybuilder
- Press75 LFS
Share your experience of trying out this sleek and intuitive piece of software.
Takeaway my professional opinion on open-source, developer relations, growing your business with family, and everything in between! Delivered to your inbox a couple of times every year. I'm even funny at times. I hate spam — pinky-promise!
👨💻👩💻 118,947 Developers Already Subscribed