Track the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) or the Novel Coronavirus Strain.
- 🚀 Get worldwide Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) reporting
- 🤯 Active daily reporting of your country’s COVID-19 statistics
- 🇺🇸 Get US States data for Coronavirus disease reports across the US
- 🗃️ Data: Country, Cases, Deaths, Recovered, Active, Critical, etc.
- 📈 Charts: Plot stats as line charts both regular and logarithmic
- 📟 Sort:
# Install globally (recommended).
npm install -g corona-cli
# Or run directly with npx (installs CLI on every run).
# Display data for all countries.
# Display data for all countries in single color.
# Alias: Display data for all countries in single color.
# Display data for given country.
# Display data for given country i.e. China.
# Display data for given country i.e. USA.
US States Data
# Display data for all the US states.
# Display states data sorted by active cases.
corona states --sort active
# Display states data sorted by Cases today.
corona states -s cases-today
corona --sort country
corona --s cases
corona -s country
corona -s cases
corona -s cases-today
corona -s deaths
corona -s deaths-today
corona -s recovered
corona -s active
corona -s critical
corona -s per-million
corona --sort active --reverse
corona -s active -r
Charts: Regular & Logarithmic
corona usa --chart
corona usa --c
corona china --chart --log
corona china -c -g
Limit the output
corona -l 10
# Display the help data.
❯ Read the changelog here →
🚀 RELEASE, and
I use Emoji-log, you should try it and simplify your git commits.
License & Conduct
- Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation reports</a >
– World Health Organization (WHO)
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in the U.S.</a >
-. U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Outbreak Notification – National Health Commission
(NHC) of the People’s Republic of China
- Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) –
Australian Government Department of Health
- Novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV: early estimation of epidemiological parameters and epidemic prediction</a >
– Jonathan M. Read et al, Jan. 23,2020.
- Early Transmissibility Assessment of a Novel Coronavirus in Wuhan, China</a >
– Maimuna Majumder and Kenneth D. Mandl, Harvard University – Computational Health Informatics Program – Posted:
24 Jan 2020 Last revised: 27 Jan 2020
- Report 3: Transmissibility of 2019-nCoV</a >
– 25 January 2020 – Imperial College London
- Case fatality risk of influenza A(H1N1pdm09): a systematic review</a >
– Epidemiology. Nov. 24, 2013
- A novel coronavirus outbreak of global health concern</a >
– Chen Want et al. The Lancet. January 24, 2020
- Symptoms of Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)</a >
- China’s National Health Commission news conference on coronavirus</a >
– Al Jazeera. January 26, 2020
- Wuhan lockdown ‘unprecedented’, shows commitment to contain virus: WHO representative in China</a >
– Reuters. January 23, 2020
- Statement on the meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee regarding the
outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)</a >
– WHO, January 23, 2020
- International Health Regulations Emergency Committee on novel coronavirus in China</a >
– WHO, January 30, 2020
- Human-to-human transmission of Wuhan virus outside of China, confirmed in Germany, Japan and Vietnam</a >
– The Online Citizen, Jan. 29, 2020
- Who: “Live from Geneva on the new #coronavirus outbreak”
- CDC Confirms Person-to-Person Spread of New Coronavirus in the United States</a >
– CDC Press Release, Jan. 30, 2020
- CMO confirms cases of coronavirus in England</a >
– CMO, UK, Jan. 31, 2020
- Coronavirus in France: what you need to know</a >
– The Local France, Jan. 31, 2020
- First two persons infected with coronavirus identified in Russia –
Tass, Jan. 31, 2020
- Updated understanding of the outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019nCoV) in Wuhan, China</a >
– Journal of Medical Virology, Jan. 29, 2020
- Estimating the effective reproduction number of the 2019-nCoV in China</a >
– Zhidong Cao et al., Jan. 29, 2020
- Preliminary estimation of the basic reproduction number of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in China, from 2019
to 2020: A data-driven analysis in the early phase of the outbreak</a >
– Jan. 30, 2020
- Coronavirus: Window of opportunity to act, World Health Organization says</a >
– BBC, Feb,. 4, 2020
- Clinical Characteristics of 138 Hospitalized Patients With 2019 Novel Coronavirus–Infected Pneumonia in
Wuhan, China</a >
– Wang et. al, JAMA, Feb. 7, 2020
- NovelCOVID API based on top of WorldMeter